The first step to buying your new home is to get pre-approved for a mortgage with a lender. Why is this important?
- So you know that you can, in fact, get a mortgage.
- So you know the price range of homes you need to look at.
- It will be required by the owner, and their agent, when you make offers.
- So you are ready and able to make an offer when you find the one you like. Sometimes you need to act quickly, before other buyers come in with offers. Avoid wasting time when time matters.
- So you have time to shop around for the best programs and rates.
To begin your pre-approval process, please fill in the information below.